Job Opening: EXECTIVE DIRECTOR -Tribal Gaming Agency
Position Summary: The Executive Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Tribal Gaming Agency. The Executive Director provides administrative support to the Tribal Gaming Agency, including managing and supervising Tribal Gaming Agency staff, consultants, and contractors, records management, and the development and oversight of the Tribal Gaming Agency budget.
• Under the supervision of the Board of Regulators, maintain efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the Tribal Gaming Agency.
• Manage and supervise the Licensing and Investigation Division and the Compliance and Enforcement Division of the Tribal Gaming Agency as well as any other divisions, departments, sections or offices of the Tribal Gaming Agency that the Tribal Gaming Agency may establish.
• Recruit, hire, supervise, and discipline Tribal Gaming Agency staff, subject to all applicable hiring and employment laws and policies of the Alabama-Coushatta Tribe of Texas.
• Report to the Board of Regulators on a regularly scheduled basis as to the status of Tribal Gaming Agency activities and to bring to the attention of the Board of Regulators any issues, problems, concerns, or related communications.
• Manage and supervise all Tribal Gaming Agency staff.
• Negotiate an enter into contracts for the acquisition of goods and services required by the Tribal Gaming Agency.
• Organize and plan the work for the Tribal Gaming Agency.
• Ensure that all the Tribal Gaming Agency investigations are conducted efficiently and professionally.
• Assist the Board of Regulators as requested by Board of Regulators.
• Ensure that the Tribal Gaming Agency and Gaming Operations are in full compliance with the Alabama-Coushatta Tribe of Texas Gaming Ordinance and the regulations promulgated thereunder.