NTGCR Associate Members
On behalf of the National Tribal Gaming Commissioners & Regulators (NTGCR), I wish to express my appreciation for your continued membership and support of the NTGCR. As a generous supporter, your dedication helps ensure tribal gaming regulation remains a viable and active function of the Indian gaming industry.
Over the past year, your support has helped the NTGCR:
- Provide five (5) $2,500 higher education scholarships to native students.
- Respond to the unusual circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic with information and guidance documents.
- Develop and implement online based webinar training for tribal gaming regulators.
Throughout all the challenges we have all been faced with, we have been able to accomplish much this year and our plans for the coming year will build upon these successes. Over the next year, the NTGCR plans to continue to provide much needed training to tribal gaming regulators by taking advantage of available technology, broaden the fundraising efforts to support the organization's education outreach plans, publish papers, guidelines, and other materials on subjects affecting all tribal gaming regulators, and more.
Our goals are bold, but achievable; however, they can only be reached with the support of the NTGCR Membership. We are asking you to renew your NTGCR Associate Membership by completing and submitting the attached renewal application and retain access to membership benefits, including:
Priority in speaking opportunities at NTGCR conferences, certification academies and webinars.
- Display and use of the NTGCR Associate Member logo in company advertisements and publications.
- Receive all NTGCR publications, meeting notices, and action alerts
Thank you, again, for your commitment to the NTGCR. We look forward to serving you another year. Should you need any assistance or have any questions about the renewal process, please contact Les Stanley, NTGCR Secretary and Membership Committee Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chairman National Tribal Gaming Commissioners & Regulators